The School Council consists of the Parish Priest, the Principal, a nominated staff member and 4-6 elected parents. School Council meetings are held monthly. All parents are invited to attend the final School Council meeting each year (the Annual General Meeting).
The School Council is a forum in which parents –
- Support the development of the Catholic ethos of the school
- Support pastoral care strategies
- Assist in promoting the school in the local community
- Advise on and support capital and maintenance programs
- Ensure that the school community receives the annual School Council Report